Tuesday, August 26, 2008

... and speaking of gas,

Brian Wang has an intriguing post on a new bio-diesel process at Next Big Future. The newly formed Ever Cat Fuels company has begun construction on a bio-diesel plant that seems a marked improvement over the established process.

In a comment to Brian's post I said:

The Ever Cat website specifically states that the process does not "require a large footprint". I wonder how scalable this is in the other direction - to the 20 to 30 gallon/batch range say? That's the sort of application that would bring this development into widespread use the quickest, I suspect. Half a dozen neighbors contributing the "components" for a percentage share of the result? I think I'll contact Mr. Wendorf at Ever Cat and enquire ...


I wrote Mr. Dave Wendorf at the Ever Cat-provided e-mail link and will post any response I recieve.

No comments: