Thursday, August 30, 2007

Mrowerrr, Sphitt, Sphitt!

Like most enthusiasts, I'm always on the look-out for others who share my interest. I just now came across this site with the appropriate enough logo; "Fight Like a Cornered Cat". The site's content seems mainly directed towards women and prospective new shooters, but is full of excellent information useful to a shooter of any skill level.

Thanks to Robert Avrech at Seraphic Secret for another good recommendation.

UPDATE: I should note that the link above goes to the Table of Contents for the Cornered Cat website. Click on the sleeping cat icon at the very bottom of that page (or the Cornered Cat Reference Link to the right over there) for a link to what I take to be Ms. Jackson's main or Home page. Once I'm able to work my way through the existing content, maybe I'll write her for a clarification. Or not. There really is that much to be read and considered. The lady does good work.

No comments: