Thursday, August 6, 2009

There's a lot of that going 'round these days it seems

And not in a good way either.

While I can make no claim to any degree of expertise regarding Irish national political or social structures and standards, as is also the case with Great Britain, the similarities the US shares with either country often make for fascinating reading. In the linked to example, one Gavin Sheridan stretches the bounds of copyright more than a little wherein he illustrates that the size of the pond has nothing at all to do with the size of the mess it's denizens can create. I won't further risk international relations (read: I'm too lazy) by reproducing his literary device; suffice it to say that with only a bit of minor editing his observations could be applied just as devastatingly to our own domestic US political and economic circumstance.

RTWT as they say. Of a certainty don't just take my word for it all, I found his work via Twenty Major for God's sake.

No comments: