Friday, October 3, 2008

You Heard It Here First*

There's an interesting discussion of the recent challenge to some of Ray Kurzweil's theories regarding the concept of a Singularity by one Kevin Kelly in this post over at Future Blogger. I make an incredibly long-winded appearance in the comments as well as a reference in the main post.

Go ye hence and reflect on the depth of my glory. If you splash hard enough the soles of your shoes might become moistened.

Or not ...

* That would be here actually.

1 comment:

Ousizch said...

will brown, i thought You had a good content! I hope this blog will grow and it become a great blog that heve high page rank.

My friend, I hoped you always got the sparkling idea for the progress this blog. May your efforts be successful.

From: Ousizch
http://www.ecpassistant.blogspot.com