Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Obamacide

I propose the following definition:

Obamacide: the destruction of a person or concept through it's deliberate overuse.

I've been using the phrase "go under the bus" in varied formulations for some years now to describe avoidance of a permanently negative outcome. Thanks to the junior Senator from Illinois I'm going to have to devise some other illustrative turn of phrase that uses misdirection to achieve it's end. This isn't as easy to accomplish as many English english speakers can make it appear.

What an irritating little man he is proving to be.

Oh! As long as I'm on the subject, I certainly Hope! we can all get along on our loose Change! in the future since BarryO seems intent on taking all the rest of our money to his own purposes.

For The Children, no doubt.

Hope! Change! my bad guzz.

No comments: