Wednesday, January 18, 2012

They Got Me

I managed to pick up my first no shit trojan yesterday (FYI, I think it was hidden in some Java script within a you tube video and is called "blacole"), everything seized up and then my firewall went pffftt! I managed to ID it and remove it, but I still can't get my firewall back up, nor can I access my e-mail account. I can't get my desktop to uninstall anything either, so to the computer store we go - back in a week I hope. This little netbook allows me to do minimal stuff, but I sure miss that 22" screen and sound system.

At the moment, I'm mostly waiting for the 44 updates to finish. Man, I've got to start taking care of my computer gear a little more frequently one of these days (yeah, that's gonna happen :)).

Officially, it sucks to be me.

2 comments:

USMJP.com United States Marijuana Party said...

THIS COMMENT IS IN RESPONSE TO YOUR COMMENT AT POWER & CONTROL BLOG.

SHUMLIN'S LIST
Gun dealer in Vermont spies on people taking Rx painkillers.

Peter Shumlin's warrantless searches without subpoena's,
which clearly violate the United States Constitution,
UNDER THE GUISE OF the Vermont
"PRESCRIPTION DRUG MONITORING PLAN",
are some of many first steps in
creating a dictatorship
the likes of which some past dictators
in history
would be proud.

The Vermont "Prescription Drug Monitoring Plan"
identifies weak citizens
whose diseases
can be added
to Peter Shumlin's list
which already includes
(according to the Burlington Free Press)
deferring treatment for Autistic people.

One by one, Peter Shumlin can identify
which patients
cost the government too much money,
and "defer" treatment for them.

Meanwhile, he will not save taxpayers any money
because what is saved will be spent in triplicate
paying police to do surveillance on people with
the aid of the Vermont Prescription Drug Monitoring Plan
under the guise of identifying patients
who allegedly might sell their prescription
painkillers into the community.

One investigator, Phil Ciotti, allegedly spent
8 years working for the Vermont Board of Medical
Practice surveilling patients and could not find
one patient in 8 years doing wrong.

Meanwhile, after that, Phil Ciotti was in the news
because he allegedly has a license to sell guns
and kept about 500 guns in his home in Vermont.

College students who bring their prescriptions from
out of state are exempt from the Vermont Prescription
Drug Monitoring Plan.

Tourists who bring their prescriptions to ski areas
from out of state are exempt from the Vermont
Prescription Drug Monitoring Plan.

We are living under DOUBLE STANDARDS!

Cris Ericson

NotClauswitz said...

That sucks, and you got some weird goober comment spam!